GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER LEAGUE
Wednesdays July 5, 2017 - August 16, 2017 or August 23, 2017 (7-8 weeks depending on # of teams)
FRONTIER REGIONAL SCHOOL
113 N. Main Street
South Deerfield, MA
291 Springfield Street
- Teams MUST arrive at least 15-20 minutes before the start time of each round. The next round will start as soon as the one before it ends. Except for the first round of the evening, times listed on the schedule are APPROXIMATE!
- Each team will play two sets per round. Each set will be a 25-point game starting at zero.
- All teams will play a minimum of 12 matches over the season (24 sets!).
- Matches will be officiated by a certified R1.
- Game balls will be provided - please bring your own balls to warm-up with.
- Each Team must start with at least six PAID/UNIFORMED players to avoid a forfeit – Any team with less than six players at the start of the match may borrow players from another team - however, the match results will not count and all sets played with borrowed players will be recorded as forfeits in the standings.
- Players are required to wear the provided league uniform during all matches. Failure to do so may result in your inability to play that evening.
- Additional Players may be added to a team provided that player IS PAID IN FULL.
- All Jewelry, piercings of any kind, rope necklaces/bracelets/anklets, and metal clips must be removed.
- Each player is expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship, attitude, and respect on and off the court to opponents, teammates, referees, and coaches.
- All Parents and spectators are expected to support all athletes, be positive, and enjoy the progress that their player and the team is achieving from week to week.
- Have fun……