Girls INVITATION ONLY Clinic - Tue., May 18, 2021 from 6:00-8:00pm @ Springfield Commonwealth Academy
This is an INVITATION ONLY clinic. Please only register only if you have received an invitation. Training will take place at Springfield Commonwealth Academy - 1 Ames Hill Drive, Springfield, MA
This session features small sided games such 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and team play. Players will choose their own partners or groups for the session and will train in game like settings with coaches available to facilitate and teach.
- Players must be current PV and USA Volleyball Members in good standing to attend any training session.
- All training sessions will follow PV COVID-19 Indoor Training Protocols (Click here to view)
- Address for GPS: 1 Ames Hill Drive, Springfield, MA
- Face coverings and social distancing of six feet is required at all times.
- All must complete a health self assessment before each training or competition session.
The PV Juniors Girls Winter Training Clinics provide a great opportunity FOR PLAYERS FROM ANY SCHOOL OR CLUB to enhance agility, skills and technique outside of regular season training.
Geared toward players of ALL LEVELS, participants will receive training in the skills of passing, setting, attacking, serving and defense. Through drills, games and competition, emphasis will be placed on court movement and ball control.
Sessions are led by top area coaches that attend 2-4 coaching clinics per year including Gold Medal Squared, AVCA, MGVCA, Morgan Classic, and more!