Girls Fundamentals of Hitting Level 1 Workshop - Tue., March 9, 2021 from 5:30-7:00pm @ Springfield Commonwealth Academy
This workshop is an intensive technical training session for hitters - with 1 coach for every 4 members. Focus will be on developing correct footwork, jumping mechanics, proper loading of arms and hitting with power and range. This clinic will test even the most experienced hitter while providing a solid foundation of knowledge that can be built upon in the Level Two workshop.
- Players must be current PV and USA Volleyball Members in good standing to attend any training session.
- All training sessions will follow PV COVID-19 Indoor Training Protocols (Click here to view)
- Address for GPS: 1 Ames Hill Drive, Springfield, MA
- Face coverings and social distancing of six feet is required at all times.
- All must complete a health self assessment before each training or competition session.