Girls Level TWO Setting Workshop - Tue., February 16, 2021 from 5:30-7:00pm @ Springfield Commonwealth Academy
This workshop will build off what you've been using since Level 1. You will practice advanced techniques including jump setting, one hand sets, setter tips, explore decision-making considerations and game strategy.
**MEMBERS MUST COMPLETE LEVEL ONE SETTING OR BE CLEARED BY COACH SEAN OR COACH GEORGE BEFORE ATTENDING LEVEL TWO.
- Players must be current PV and USA Volleyball Members in good standing to attend any training session.
- All training sessions will follow PV COVID-19 Indoor Training Protocols (Click here to view)
- Address for GPS: 1 Ames Hill Drive, Springfield, MA
- Face coverings and social distancing of six feet is required at all times.
- All must complete a health self assessment before each training or competition session.