- Girls Position & Skill Workshops
- Hitting Workshops
- Girls Level TWO Hitting Workshop - Tue., February 16, 2021 from 5:30-7:00pm @ Springfield Commonwealth Academy
Girls Level TWO Hitting Workshop - Tue., February 16, 2021 from 5:30-7:00pm @ Springfield Commonwealth Academy
This workshop will build off what you've been using since Level 1. The concepts in Level 2 will be more advanced and the expectation is the player has a strong understanding of, and can demonstrate, Level 1 fundamentals without correction or coach feedback. You will practice advanced techniques including line and sharp angle hits and tips, tooling blockers, position-specific advanced hits (slides, shoots, 3-1, etc.), as well explore decision-making considerations and game strategy.
**MEMBERS MUST COMPLETE LEVEL ONE HITTING OR BE CLEARED BY COACH SEAN OR COACH GEORGE BEFORE ATTENDING LEVEL TWO.
- Players must be current PV and USA Volleyball Members in good standing to attend any training session.
- All training sessions will follow PV COVID-19 Indoor Training Protocols (Click here to view)
- Address for GPS: 1 Ames Hill Drive, Springfield, MA
- Face coverings and social distancing of six feet is required at all times.
- All must complete a health self assessment before each training or competition session.