Girls Fundamentals of Passing & Defense Level 1 Workshop - Tue., January 26, 2021 from 5:30-7:00pm @ Springfield Commonwealth Academy
This workshop is an intensive technical training session for passers and Libero's - with 1 coach for every 4 members. Focus will be on fundamental principles of the passing platform and movement to the ball. The workshop will touch on reading and emergency passing techniques to be further explored in the Level 2 workshop. This clinic will test even the most experienced passer while providing a solid foundation of knowledge that can be built upon in the Level Two workshop.
- Players must be current PV and USA Volleyball Members in good standing to attend any training session.
- All training sessions will follow PV COVID-19 Indoor Training Protocols (Click here to view)
- Address for GPS: 1 Ames Hill Drive, Springfield, MA
- Face coverings and social distancing of six feet is required at all times.
- All must complete a health self assessment before each training or competition session.