Girls Level TWO Serving Workshop - Tue., March 2, 2021 from 5:30-7:00pm @ Springfield Commonwealth Academy
This workshop will build off what you've been using since Level 1. You will practice advanced serving techniques including jump float and jump topspin with a focus on serve power and location. Additionally, we will explore game strategy including spot serving and other considerations.
**MEMBERS MUST COMPLETE LEVEL ONE SERVING OR BE CLEARED BY COACH SEAN OR COACH GEORGE BEFORE ATTENDING LEVEL TWO.
- Players must be current PV and USA Volleyball Members in good standing to attend any training session.
- All training sessions will follow PV COVID-19 Indoor Training Protocols (Click here to view)
- Address for GPS: 1 Ames Hill Drive, Springfield, MA
- Face coverings and social distancing of six feet is required at all times.
- All must complete a health self assessment before each training or competition session.